Discover your direction at Holland! If you are seeking a new opportunity that offers more money, more benefits, more home time or even more work, Holland is the place for you! Holland, a recognized LTL leader in next-day delivery and quality freight handling, is hiring part-time/casual dock workers, full-time local and long haul Class A CDL drivers at our Milwaukee terminal located in Milwaukee, WI.
Dock Worker Responsibilities: Safely and efficiently operate a forklift to organize and load freight into trailers. Qualified applicants must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
Local Driver Responsibilities: Safely and efficiently operate commercial motor vehicles and transport freight in urban, suburban, and rural areas in all weather conditions. Load, unload, and move materials at customer location.
Long Haul Driver Responsibilities: Safely and efficiently operate commercial motor vehicles in all weather conditions to transport freight.
Part-time/Casual Dock Worker benefits include:
- Hourly rate of pay start at $13.60 an hour.
- Shifts are primarily morning or evening with a maximum of 4 hours Monday-Friday
Full-time driver benefits include:
- Weekly Pay w/Overtime paid daily after 8 hours
- After Probation
- Full time wage starts at $21.77 per hour
- Company Paid Health Insurance for you and your family (No cost deducted from your check!)
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick pay
- Pension Benefits
“The Holland Difference” for Long Haul Drivers:
- Weekly home time
- More consistent, year-round work
- No sleeping in the truck, hotel rooms are provided
- After Probation – Full time wage starts at $21.77 per hour PLUS .53 cents per mile
Fully Qualified Drivers must have: - Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement - Minimum one year or 50,000 miles verifiable driving experience in the most recent 5 years - Operating similar type equipment - No major accidents or DUI/DWI in the last 3 years
Qualified applicants will be required to take a pre-employment drug screen and additional pre-employment assessments.
Not fully qualified? Applicants lacking experience or endorsements may apply through our Driver Training Programs.
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (US)