The Property Specialist is responsible for control and accountability of all required documentation for government equipment utilized on center per government and management restrictions. Some of the essential functions and duties include the following:
* Manage the daily operation and administration of the warehouse.
* Monitor purchase requisitions for accountable and expendable property purchases.
* Perform annual inventory of all trackable government property on center.
* Provide inventory lists and instructions for quarterly certification inventories.
* Enter property data into electronic property management systems (EPMS).
* Initiate missing property investigations.
* Maintain center property repair logs.
* Other duties as needed or assigned.
Company paid life, AD& D, short and long term disability. At least 12 medical plans to choose from. Company pays 73% medical, dental, and vision premiums. Other optional benefits available.
Must have GED or High School Diploma and three to five years related work experience. Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record required. Property Management experience with a government contractor preferred.
Apply on line at www.chugach.com/careers and select Chugach Government Solutions to be directed to the job search page. Job #OR010146. Women, veterans, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Location/Region: Portland Metro